MR @ Wikimania 2011
Harel Cain
2011-07-19 13:56:57 UTC
Hi all,

Who's willing to write a short abstract or at least a teaser for the MR
session which I so vehemently fought to set aside for MR here:
http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Thursday.2C_August_4th

Also, who's actually going to run/deliver it?

Harel
Jon Huggett
2011-07-20 16:16:39 UTC
Hi Harel, thanks for fighting for the slot. I think that the calls are SJ's.

Hi SJ, do you want your name as the leader of the movement roles session at Wikimania? Any thoughts on the agenda that I drafted?

Cheers, Jon
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Hi all,
Samuel Klein
2011-07-20 22:29:42 UTC
Harel, I'll send a draft today.

Jon, we can revise the agenda on the wikimaniawiki:
http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_Roles_Meeting

SJ
Hi Harel, thanks for fighting for the slot.  I think that the calls are
SJ's.
Hi SJ, do you want your name as the leader of the movement roles session at
Wikimania?  Any thoughts on the agenda that I drafted?
Cheers, Jon
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Hi all,
Who's willing to write a short abstract or at least a teaser for the MR
http://wikimania2011.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule#Thursday.2C_August_4th
Also, who's actually going to run/deliver it?
Harel
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266