IRC chat Friday at 1100 UTC
Jon Huggett
2011-03-02 10:46:59 UTC
Hi again, all.

Our next IRC chat is this Friday 4th March at 1100 UTC. As usual, the meeting will be held on irc.freenode.net in #wikimedia-roles. If you don't have a favorite IRC client, by now, you can join via http://webchat.freenode.net/

The draft agenda on meta [1] is growing, so it could be quite a busy chat. A key item will be the draft charter, which is beginning to take shape. [2]

Arne, Galio and Lodewijk – please could you link any material for discussion to your item on the agenda page? If there is nothing to discuss this week on your item, could you move your item to the agenda for the chat next week? [3]

Please can you let us know whether or not you will join us?

Cheers

Jon

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/Working_group_meeting_2011-3-4
[2] http://movementroles.wikimedia.org/wiki/Charter
[3] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/Working_group_meeting_2011-3-11

Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Lodewijk
2011-03-02 11:14:16 UTC

I thought we agreed not to discuss those email texts on the IRC chats?

Whether we should write out these texts depends more on the other thread
going on - whether it makes sense still at all if we want to push the draft
much more quickly like you suggested. To be honest I have not been working
for that very reason on this text waiting for a more clear renewed
timeline.

I will in any case not be attending the IRC chat - it is during working
hours and I am doing internship nowadays. Since there are so little people
available week after week, perhaps it would have merit to reconsider the
time table. For me, during the week only the European evening hours are
going to be available.

Best regards,

Lodewijk
Post by Jon Huggett
[...]