Meeting this week (Thursday)
Samuel Klein
2011-05-30 15:34:18 UTC
Hello,

How does Thursday sound for an IRC meeting this week?

Please note on meta if you can make one of the times below:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Movement_roles_project#June_2_IRC_meeting.3F

SJ
Lodewijk

Alice Wiegand
2011-05-30 21:57:47 UTC
Post by Lodewijk
Sounds good, since it is a holiday :) (please all note coming Thursday is
Ascention Day - if relevant to you)
No, it doesn't, since it is a holiday :)
I am going to allow me a short break and can't attend the meeting.

Regards, Alice.
Béria Lima
2011-05-31 11:15:54 UTC
Not that i'm that important to MR, but i can't have a meeting in labor hours
at June 2 (is not a holiday in Portugal - see here[1]). Can't be at night?
Or at least after 18h00 UTC?

[1]: http://portalseven.com/calendar/Holidays_Portugal.jsp
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.***
Samuel Klein
2011-05-31 19:03:03 UTC
Béria,

Everyone interested in the topics at hand is important to MR. People
who have not been much involved before now are more important for
that, in a way, since we are looking for new perspectives.
Post by Béria Lima
Not that i'm that important to MR, but i can't have a meeting in labor hours
at June 2 (is not a holiday in Portugal - see here[1]). Can't be at night?
Or at least after 18h00 UTC?
11:00 UTC seems to be a good time for around half of us.

I've suggested a meeting at 19:00 UTC for those who can't make it
earlier - I wouldn't mind having two short meetings to ensure most of
us can make one of them. Jon, Joan, and others who couldn't make the
previous times, please note if you would be free at 1900:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Movement_roles_project#June_2_IRC_meeting

Thanks,
SJ
Harel Cain