Presentation material
Austin Hair
2011-03-24 21:41:08 UTC
Hi guys,

I'm compiling the visuals for tomorrow's presentation, and I have the
etherpad notes and what's been posted on-wiki so far, but I'd
appreciate it if everyone who did even preliminary work on slides
would send me what they have.

I believe Arne & co. already had some slides for the overview, but if
they were posted anywhere, I missed them.

I'll slide-ify the etherpad notes for the roles matrix.

Galileo, I think you were going to put together a nicer diagram for
the new models proposal? Is there anything else we need for this?

For accountability and legitimacy, Alice will be saying a few words,
but I'm not entirely clear on what's going to be put on the screen for
this portion.

I know that most of you are still out for dinner, and we can finalize
everything in the morning, but I'm trying to get as much as possible
together tonight so I'm not hammering away at OpenOffice at 11:30. :)

Cheers,

Austin
Alice Wiegand
2011-03-24 23:17:19 UTC
Hi Austin,
Post by Austin Hair
For accountability and legitimacy, Alice will be saying a few words,
but I'm not entirely clear on what's going to be put on the screen for
this portion.
I am also not clear but would like to try to put only the questions on
a single slide

* Why is accountability important?
* What are Wikimedia groups and entities accountable for?
* Whom are they accountable to?
* What are principles to enable accountability?

I would give a single example of our afternoon's seesion for each
question and then explain that this whole aspect is still work in
progress and needs help.

Alice.
Austin Hair
2011-03-24 23:20:15 UTC
Post by Alice Wiegand
Post by Austin Hair
For accountability and legitimacy, Alice will be saying a few words,
but I'm not entirely clear on what's going to be put on the screen for
this portion.
I am also not clear but would like to try to put only the questions on
a single slide
* Why is accountability important?
* What are Wikimedia groups and entities accountable for?
* Whom are they accountable to?
* What are principles to enable accountability?
I would give a single example of our afternoon's seesion for each
question and then explain that this whole aspect is still work in
progress and needs help.
This looks good to me. I'll start with that, and we can tweak it in
the morning if need be.

Austin
Jon Huggett
2011-03-25 02:15:44 UTC
Hi Austin

Here are the slides that Arne, Bishakha and I developed for the overview.

Cheers

Jon

Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Arne Klempert
2011-03-25 07:43:40 UTC
Austin, when can you send me the slides? Would be great to have a look
at them before the board meeting starts. Thanks, Arne
Post by Austin Hair
[...]
Gesendet von meinem Mobilgerät

Viele Grüße
Arne
--
Arne Klempert
Grüner Weg 6, 61462 Königstein im Taunus
http://www.klempert.de
Austin Hair
2011-03-25 08:38:44 UTC
Post by Arne Klempert
Austin, when can you send me the slides? Would be great to have a look
at them before the board meeting starts. Thanks, Arne
Well, this is what I have so far—everyone have a look while we get the
new models stuff together.

Austin
Arne Klempert
Austin
Austin Hair
2011-03-25 08:49:47 UTC
Post by Arne Klempert
can you send me this in Powerpoint format, please?
Thanks, Arne
Not sure if it's going to come out the same, since I created it in
OOo, but try this.

Austin
Arne Klempert
2011-03-25 09:06:10 UTC
I made a few changes to the introduction slides (and moved the last
slide to the end of the presentation). Please incorporate any changes
into this version and make sure that it is ready to start for the
plenary session.

Thanks
Arne
http://www.klempert.de
Austin Hair
2011-03-25 09:16:19 UTC
Post by Arne Klempert
I made a few changes to the introduction slides (and moved the last
slide to the end of the presentation). Please incorporate any changes
into this version and make sure that it is ready to start for the
plenary session.
The new slides definitely didn't import correctly into OOo—does anyone
with a copy of PowerPoint have a few minutes to help me finalize this,
once we get the piece for new models?

Galileo, Sj: I haven't heard from you guys about this since last
night, and we present in less than two hours. There might be some
confusion about who's putting the chart together, but can you please
sort it out right away? I don't even have the original to do it
myself.

Austin
Jon Huggett
2011-03-25 09:32:58 UTC
Yes, I do. Am sitting in the main conference.
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Austin
Austin Hair
2011-03-25 10:04:59 UTC
Anyone else?

Austin
Am going into the board meeting now, so may not be able to help with PPT
from here on ...
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700