Notes from today's meeting
Samuel Klein
2011-06-02 21:29:41 UTC
Thanks to all who could make it.

A meeting log was kept here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/Meeting_2011-6-2

An etherpad was started for charter editing
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/movementcharter

Delphine pointed out this accountability charter that may serve the
needs of that part of our own charter
http://www.ingoaccountabilitycharter.org/

And we worked a bit on drafting summary recommendations:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/recommendations

Future online meetings were proposed for Jun 19 and July 2 or 3 (the
latter to nail down the final charter language). We should find
people in the largest current entities - including wmde, wmfr, and
wmnl - who can advise on how much time is needed for internal
discussion, as they may have the most people who need to be informed
and heard.

SJ
Barry Newstead
2011-06-03 23:14:42 UTC
Thanks for this SJ. Just to be clear...we should be editing the charter on
the etherpad, not the wiki. Correct?
Post by Samuel Klein
Thanks to all who could make it.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/Meeting_2011-6-2
An etherpad was started for charter editing
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/movementcharter
Delphine pointed out this accountability charter that may serve the
needs of that part of our own charter
http://www.ingoaccountabilitycharter.org/
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/recommendations
Future online meetings were proposed for Jun 19 and July 2 or 3 (the
latter to nail down the final charter language). We should find
people in the largest current entities - including wmde, wmfr, and
wmnl - who can advise on how much time is needed for internal
discussion, as they may have the most people who need to be informed
and heard.
SJ
Barry Newstead
Chief Global Development Officer
Wikimedia Foundation

the sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality!

Samuel Klein
2011-06-04 00:36:05 UTC
If you are editing alone, please update the wiki.

If you are editing in a group (as it looked like we might during the
meeting), you can use the etherpad - but please save significant
changes to the wiki afterwards. Etherpads aren't so good at tracking
revisions over time.

SJ
Post by Samuel Klein
[...]
Samuel Klein          identi.ca:sj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266