IRC chat on Friday at 1100 UTC
Jon Huggett
2011-02-16 09:48:49 UTC
Hi again, all.

Our next IRC chat is this Friday 11th February at 2000 UTC. As usual, the meeting will be held on irc.freenode.net in #wikimedia-roles. If you don't have a favorite IRC client, by now, you can join via http://webchat.freenode.net/

I've posted a draft agenda on meta [1], which summarizes what we said on IRC last week we wanted to accomplish this week. The "highlights" are:
- Reactions to meta postings of Frankfurt minutes, etc., following further emails sent out to encourage engagement (Austin)
- Roles matrix, including responses after posting on meta (Delphine)
- Meta posting on "new models" (Galio)
- Table of contents for charter reflecting everyone's input (Austin)

It should be a good chat!

Please can you let us know whether or not you will join us?

Cheers

Jon

[1] http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project/Working_group_meeting_2011-2-18
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Lodewijk
2011-02-16 09:54:24 UTC
not sure if I can make it yet in the middle of the day during internship.

Lodewijk
Post by Jon Huggett
[...]
*www.huggett.com*
Skype jon.huggett
Bishakha Datta
2011-02-16 12:30:58 UTC
I'm sorry, but these revised timings aren't working for me. I'm always in
meetings at 1100 UTC and asleep at 2000 UTC, which is 1.30 am in India.

Will have to skip again,
Bishakha
Jon Huggett
2011-02-16 13:13:10 UTC
Hi Bishakha

Sorry to hear this. Should we consider other times?

Jon
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Bishakha Datta
2011-02-17 07:09:20 UTC
Since we all agreed to these, don't want to consider other times.

Will try to ensure I have no meetings during the next 1100 UTC calls - 2000
UTC is not possible.

Cheers
Bishakha
Lodewijk
Morgan Chan
2011-02-17 14:21:47 UTC
I thought we all have agreed the meeting time of 1100 UTC during the
Frankfurt meeting.
When will it be? 1100 UTC is perfect for me.
Post by Jon Huggett
[...]
Cheers,
Morgan
Support Free Knowledge in Hong Kong!
http://wikimedia.hk/index.php/Donation

Sent from my Ubuntu
Jon Huggett
2011-02-17 14:30:20 UTC
Hi Morgan. Tomorrow the chat will be at 1100 UTC. Cheers, Jon
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Morgan Chan

Sent from my Ubuntu
Jon Huggett
2011-02-17 14:46:54 UTC
Every other week. The time alternates between 1100 and 2000 UTC, as per our agreement in Frankfurt. http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Movement_roles_project#Scheduled_meetings

Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Sent from my Ubuntu
Morgan Chan

Sent from my Ubuntu
Jon Huggett
2011-02-17 14:55:35 UTC
Hi Morgan. The new schedule was supposed to make it easier for people join by moving the time around. That said, the current schedule is losing you and Bishakha half of the time, and Barry half of the time, too, as well as others. Look forward to you joining this week, at least. Jon
Jon Huggett
+44-795-278-0688
+1-415-465-2700
jon-***@public.gmane.org
www.huggett.com
Skype jon.huggett
Sent from my Ubuntu
Bence Damokos
2011-02-17 21:18:20 UTC

The timeslot fills my lunch break at university (which is lucky), I'll try
to find some WiFi and not miss too much of the meeting.

Best regards,
Bence
Galileo Vidoni

Barry Newstead
2011-02-16 17:32:16 UTC
Sorry - this is my off week as the meetings is at 3am San Francisco
time. I know we have committed to these times, but I will miss next
week as well, since I'll be in India and the meeting will be after midnight.
<http://irc.freenode.net/> in #wikimedia-roles. If you don't have
[...]
Chief Global Development Officer
Wikimedia Foundation
Tel: +1-415-839-6885 x. 6634